top of page

Anti-Discrimination Policy

Federal laws protect applicants, beneficiaries, participants, and other individuals from discrimination in programs or activities administered by state and local government agencies and recipients of federal financial assistance. Examples include residents or applicants of public housing, affordable housing, and voucher programs; participants in HUD funded substance abuse or other treatment programs; residents of homelessness programs; etc. If a resident believes they have been discriminated against in any housing or community development program, they may file a complaint with Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO) using this ink: 


In addition, the Office for Victims of Crime provides funding to support survivors and can be contacted as follows:


If you believe your rights have been violated and you want to file a complaint, you can contact the Rhode Island Commission for Human Rights, 180 Westminster Street, 3rd Floor, Providence, RI 02903.    Phone: (401) 222-2661 Fax: (401) 222-2616 TTY (Relay RI): (401) 222-2664


You can also contact the Public Safety Grants Administration Office at 311 Danielson Pike, North Scituate, RI 02857 

Phone(401) 222-4498.

45 years of service_edited.png

Serving individuals and families affected
by domestic violence and sexual assault.


Your abuser may be monitoring your computer activity. It is always best to access this website from a safe computer (a work computer, your friend's computer, or the local library). Click here to find out more about internet safety.

bottom of page